Roast chicken and vegetables is the ultimate in satisfying comfort food.
The ingredient of Herbed chicken and roasted vegetables
- 6 medium desiree potatoes, halved, quartered
- 8 small zucchini, halved lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 100g thinly sliced pancetta
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 (about 125g each) chicken half breasts on the bone
The instruction how to make Herbed chicken and roasted vegetables
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C.
- Place the potatoes, zucchini, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, salt and pepper in a large roasting pan and toss until coated. Roast in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the pancetta, garlic, thyme and rosemary on a large chopping board. Use a sharp knife to finely chop the ingredients. Place in a bowl with the remaining olive oil and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Carefully loosen the skin on the chicken breasts and place 1/4 of the filling under each.
- Place the chicken breasts in a separate roasting pan and reduce oven temperature to 210u00b0C. Roast for a further 15 minutes or until the juices run clear when the chicken is pierced with a skewer.
- Serve the chicken immediately with the roasted vegetables.
Nutritions of Herbed chicken and roasted vegetablesfatContent: 397.935 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol