The ingredient of Sweet corn & chicken salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Freshly ground pepper
- 500g pkt snow white super sweet corn
- Olive oil spray
- 500g chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- 1 bunch asparagus, halved lengthways
- 80g pkt baby rocket
The instruction how to make Sweet corn & chicken salad
- Combine the oil, garlic and capers. Season with pepper. Set aside.
- Cook the corn in a saucepan of boiling water until tender. Remove and cool slightly. Cut down the length of the corn, close to the core, to remove the kernels.
- Preheat a chargrill pan over a medium heat. Lightly spray with oil. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Add the asparagus to the chargrill pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until just tender.
- Toss the corn, chicken, asparagus and rocket together in a large bowl. Divide among serving plates and drizzle with the caper dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Sweet corn & chicken saladfatContent: 228.006 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 49 milligrams cholesterol