20 minutes is all it takes to make these flavoursome barbecued chicken wraps loaded with lettuce, avocado, onion, tomato and parmesan. Drizzle with creamy mayonnaise for the perfect finish.
The ingredient of BBQ chicken and salad wraps
- 8 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Kebabs Honey Soy
- 4 Simsonu2019s Pantry wraps
- 1/2 baby cos lettuce, coarsely shredded
- 1 avocado, stoned, thinly sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup (20g) shaved parmesan
- 1/3 cup (100g) whole-egg mayonnaise
The instruction how to make BBQ chicken and salad wraps
- Heat a greased chargrill or barbecue flat plate on medium. Cook the chicken, turning occasionally, for 10 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest. Remove the chicken from the skewers.
- Divide the wraps among serving plates. Top each wrap with lettuce, chicken, avocado, onion, tomato and parmesan. Drizzle with mayonnaise. Season. Roll up tightly to enclose the filling. Serve.
Nutritions of BBQ chicken and salad wrapsfatContent: