These crunchy chicken tenderloins taste fabulous dipped into herbed yoghurt dressing.
The ingredient of Crisp chicken fillets
- 3 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 500g chicken tenderloins, tendons removed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 150g mixed salad leaves
- lemon wedges, to serve
- 1/2 cup low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1/2 small lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
The instruction how to make Crisp chicken fillets
- Preheat oven and a baking tray to 200u00b0C. Place bread in a food processor. Process to crumbs. Add parmesan. Process to combine. Transfer to a plate. Place egg and milk in a shallow bowl. Season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Slice chicken in half diagonally. Dip, 1 piece at a time, into egg and breadcrumbs, pressing crumbs on with your fingers to secure. Spray both sides chicken with oil. Place on hot tray. Bake, turning once, for 12 to 14 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Make herbed yoghurt dressing: Place yoghurt, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, garlic, chives and parsley in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Divide chicken between plates. Spoon over dressing. Serve with salad leaves and lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Crisp chicken filletsfatContent: 269.114 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 138 milligrams cholesterol