Juicy mandarins add a touch of sweetness to this delicious chicken and vegetable tray bake.
The ingredient of Chicken and mandarin tray bake
- 500g Kent pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 5cm pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets
- 500g broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 small red cabbage, cut into wedges
- 4 mandarins, unpeeled, sliced crossways
- Coles Bakery Ciabatta Rolls, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and mandarin tray bake
- Preheat oven to 220C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the pumpkin and unpeeled garlic on the prepared tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Bake for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, combine the soy sauce, crushed garlic, honey and 2 teaspoons of the remaining sesame oil in a bowl. Add the chicken and turn to coat.
- Add the broccoli, cabbage and half the mandarin to the tray. Drain the chicken, reserving the marinade. Place the chicken over the pumpkin mixture. Place the remaining mandarin slices over the chicken, overlapping slightly. Drizzle vegetables with reserved marinade and remaining oil. Bake for 20-25 mins or until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve with the bread rolls.
Nutritions of Chicken and mandarin tray bakefatContent: