Braise tender, paprika-spiced chicken thigh fillets in a creamy lentil sauce for a comforting meal the whole family will enjoy.
The ingredient of Braised paprika chicken and lentils
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 8 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 400g can lentils, rinsed, drained
- 300ml light cooking cream
- 350g Coles Kaleslaw Kit (salad mix and seed mix only)
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
The instruction how to make Braised paprika chicken and lentils
- Combine paprika and chicken in a large bowl and toss to coat. Season.
- Heat a large heavy-based non-stick saucepan over high heat. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, for 2 mins each side or until golden. Return chicken to the pan with lentils, cream and 1/4 cup (60ml) water.
- Simmer, covered, for 25 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Stir in the kaleslaw mix, reserving the seed mix. Cook, covered, for 5 mins. Cook, uncovered, for a further 5 mins or until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Sprinkle with reserved seed mix and parsley.
Nutritions of Braised paprika chicken and lentilsfatContent: 695.251 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 66 grams protein