These honey soy chicken rolls can be whipped up in under 20 mins!
The ingredient of Honey soy chicken rolls
- 8 Coles Grill RSPCA Approved Chicken Kebabs Honey & Soy
- 400g pkt Coles American BBQ Slaw Kit
- 4 Coles Bakery Vietnamese Rolls* or hot dog rolls
- 8 coriander sprigs
- 35g pkt Gourmet Garden Salsa Verde Finishing Drizzle
The instruction how to make Honey soy chicken rolls
- Cook the chicken skewers following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad kit following packet directions.
- Use a serrated knife to cut each roll down the centre, without cutting all the way through. Remove the chicken from the skewers.
- Divide the coleslaw evenly among the rolls. Top each roll with the chicken pieces. Sprinkle with the coriander sprigs and drizzle with the salsa verde sauce. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Honey soy chicken rollsfatContent: 645.061 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 67 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein