Have dinner on the table in 30 minutes with this quick and easy chicken curry.
The ingredient of Chicken tikka masala
- 1 cup (200g) Riviana Basmati Extra Long Grain Rice
- 1 tablespoon Alfa One Rice Bran Oil
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 1 large potato, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 350g jar Pataks Simmer Sauce Tikkau00a0Masala
- 250g True Foods Naan Bread, warmed, halved
- 1/3 cup coriander sprigs
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons flaked almonds, toasted
The instruction how to make Chicken tikka masala
- Cook Riviana Basmati Extra Long Grain Rice following packet directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, chicken and potato and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until chicken is lightly browned. Add the Pataks Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce and 1/4 cup (60ml) water. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring often, for 15 mins or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Divide True Foods Naan Bread, rice and curry among serving plates. Top with coriander, tomato and almonds.
Nutritions of Chicken tikka masalafatContent: