Looking for interesting, healthy ways to increase your vegie intake? Do it Indian style with this bright and spicy meal.
The ingredient of Chicken and potato curry
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 500g coliban (washed) potatoes, cut into 2cm chunks
- 2 medium brown onions, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed of excess fat, cubed
- 250mls (1 cup) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 125mls (1/2 cup) water
- 250g green beans, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 225g (1 1/2 cups) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, washed, dried
- 2 naan bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and potato curry
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add potatoes, onions and curry powder and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to high, add chicken and cook for 3 minutes. Add stock, water, and beans. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Add the peas and cook for a further 5 minutes. Stir through the coriander. Warm naan bread following packet directions. Serve the curry with warm naan bread.
Nutritions of Chicken and potato curryfatContent: 472.025 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein