Try this Creamy chicken with mushrooms and broccoli for a tantalising midweek meal.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken with mushrooms and broccoli
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 (1kg) chicken lovely legs (see note)
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 37g packet chicken chasseur recipe mix
- 200g cup mushrooms, sliced
- 300g broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/3 cup pure cream
- Cooked penne rigate, to serve
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken with mushrooms and broccoli
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add chicken. Cook, in batches, turning, for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to medium. Add onion. Cook, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until softened. Add tomato paste, recipe mix, 1 1/4 cups cold water and mushroom.
- Return chicken to pan. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes. Add broccoli. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir in cream. Serve with pasta.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken with mushrooms and broccolifatContent: 860.161 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 95.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 53.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 191 milligrams cholesterol