Add creamy avo and zingy lime, then chilli and radish for heat and crunch!
The ingredient of Chicken and coleslaw tostada
- 2 tbs rice bran oil
- 4 small white corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded barbecue chicken
- 2 cups fresh bought raw coleslaw
- 4 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 small fresh red chilli, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander sprigs
- Chipotle aioli, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and coleslaw tostada
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook tortillas, 2 at a time, for 30 seconds each side or until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towel.
- Meanwhile, combine the chicken, coleslaw, radish and chilli in a large bowl. Season. Squeeze over the lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Spread the avocado over each tortilla. Place on a plate. Top with the chicken salad, sprinkle over the coriander and drizzle with aioli.
Nutritions of Chicken and coleslaw tostadafatContent: 443.823 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein