30 minutes is all you need to make this healthy, Thai chicken salad.
The ingredient of Thai chicken salad
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lime juice
- 11/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemongrass paste
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, halved crossways
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 200g Perino tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 cup (70g) peanuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Thai chicken salad
- Combine the lime juice, sugar, fish sauce, lemongrass and oil in a small bowl. Place chicken in a glass or ceramic dish. Pour over 1 tablespoon of the lime juice mixture. Set aside for 10 mins to marinate.
- Heat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high. Cook the chicken for 3 mins each side or until cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside for 5 mins to rest.
- Meanwhile, combine the cucumber, capsicum, onion, tomato, coriander and mint in a large bowl. Drizzle with the remaining lime juice mixture and toss to combine.
- Thinly slice chicken. Add to the salad and toss to combine. Divide among serving plates. Sprinkle with peanut.
Nutritions of Thai chicken saladfatContent: 330.298 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 15 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 14 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 36 grams protein