Make a healthy and nutritious dinner tonight with this simple and fast chicken pasta recipe.
The ingredient of Rosemary chicken pasta salad
- 4 (about 120g each) chicken breast schnitzels
- 5 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lemon, rind grated, juiced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 250g penne rigate
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes
- 60g marinated artichokes, drained, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- 100g fresh ricotta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Rosemary chicken pasta salad
- Place the chicken breast schnitzels in a glass or ceramic dish. Add the rosemary, garlic, lemon juice, lemon rind and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until required.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions or until al dente. Drain and return to the pan.
- Add the semi-dried tomatoes, artichokes, rocket and ricotta. Season with the salt and pepper.
- Heat a barbeque grill or chargrill pan on a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for 2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through. Slice and serve with the pasta salad.
Nutritions of Rosemary chicken pasta saladfatContent: 481.824 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 54 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol