Sneak extra vegetables into your main with this speedy chicken stroganoff served with zucchini noodles.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken stroganoff with zoodles
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 200g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 200g Swiss brown mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 300g sour cream
- 250g pkt Coles Australian Zucchini Noodles
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken stroganoff with zoodles
- Heat half the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat. Add half the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 mins or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan. Reduce heat to medium. Add the onion and combined mushroom and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until the vegetables soften slightly. Add the garlic and paprika and stir for 30 secs or until aromatic. Return the chicken to the pan. Add the tomato paste and sour cream and cook, stirring, for 5-7 mins or until the sauce boils and thickens and the mushroom is tender. Season.
- Heat the zucchini noodles following packet directions. Divide among serving bowls. Serve topped with chicken stroganoff.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken stroganoff with zoodlesfatContent: 596.305 calories
saturatedFatContent: 42 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein