The ingredient of Sumac chicken & hummus wraps
- 4 x 170g chicken breast fillets
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sumac (see note)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 mountain bread wraps
- 200g mixed salad leaves
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 large avocados, sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 2/3 cup (160g) low-fat hummus
The instruction how to make Sumac chicken & hummus wraps
- Halve the chicken breasts through the centre to make 8 thin fillets. Place in a bowl with sumac and oil. Season with salt and pepper and rub well into the chicken.
- Heat a chargrill pan on medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, in batches, for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through and charred. Cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Place the bread on a flat surface. Arrange the salad leaves, tomato, avocado and coriander in the centre of each. Dollop hummus over, then cut chicken into thin slices and place on top. Wrap to enclose, then serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sumac chicken & hummus wrapsfatContent: 585.072 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 48.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 112 milligrams cholesterol