This spicy chicken noodle soup is a quick and easy addition to the winter dinner menu.
The ingredient of Chinese chicken noodle soup
- 220g packet thin hokkien noodles
- 2 cups salt-reduced Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 cup (120g) frozen Asian vegetable mix
- 2 teaspoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sambal oelek (see note)
- 2/3 cup (150g) shredded cooked chicken
- 2 green onions, chopped
The instruction how to make Chinese chicken noodle soup
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain.
- Place stock in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Add vegetables. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until vegetables are just tender. Stir in soy sauce and sambal oelek. Divide noodles between bowls. Top with chicken, onion and stock mixture. Serve.
Nutritions of Chinese chicken noodle soupfatContent: 302.096 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30.9 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol