Pack a surprise into the kids lunch-box with these tasty sandwiches!
The ingredient of Chicken salad sandwich shapes
- 4 thick slices wholemeal bread
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat hommus dip
- 1 iceberg lettuce leaf, shredded
- 2 slices reduced-fat tasty cheese
- 1/2 small carrot, coarsely grated
- 1/3 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 teaspoons sultanas
The instruction how to make Chicken salad sandwich shapes
- Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with hommus. Place lettuce on 2 slices of bread. Top each with cheese, carrot, chicken and sultanas. Sandwich with remaining bread.
- Using a 10cm cutter, cut a shape from each sandwich. Discard crusts. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken salad sandwich shapesfatContent: 314.046 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 20.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 30 milligrams cholesterol