Have some fun with these cheeky chicken sausage burgers served with creamy mayo and sundried tomato pesto
The ingredient of Chicken sausage burgers
- 650g chicken mince
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- 4 long torpedo bread rolls
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomato pesto
- 2 tablespoons whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 bunch rocket, trimmed
- oven fries, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken sausage burgers
- Preheat oven to 160u00b0C. Combine mince, green onions, lemon rind, garlic and breadcrumbs in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix until well combined. Divide mince mixture into 4 portions. Using clean hands, shape each portion into a 20cm-long sausage. Warm bread rolls in the oven.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Spray sausages lightly with oil. Cook sausages, turning occasionally, for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Split warm bread rolls in half lengthways, leaving attached at 1 long edge. Spread 1 cut side of rolls with pesto and the other cut side with mayonnaise. Place rocket on roll bases. Top with sausage. Press top to secure. Serve sausage burgers with fries.
Nutritions of Chicken sausage burgersfatContent: 522.693 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 43 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 42 grams protein
sodiumContent: 149 milligrams cholesterol