India meets Italy in this quick naan bread pizza topped with sweet cherry tomatoes.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken pizza
- 200g chicken tenderloins, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Tandoori Marinade & Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 pieces naan bread
- 80g small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons low-fat Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- Mixed salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken pizza
- Preheat grill on high. Place the chicken and sauce in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Place the naan on a baking tray. Divide the chicken mixture between the naan. Top with tomato. Cook under grill for 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and starting to brown.
- Top with the spinach and drizzle over the yoghurt. Cut in half. Serve with the mango chutney and mixed salad leaves.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken pizzafatContent: 271.265 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein