The ingredient of Salt and pepper chicken drumettes
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 20 (1kg) chicken drumettes
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons sumac
- 2 teaspoons sea salt flakes
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- olive oil cooking spray
- Chilli sauce, to serve
- Salad leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Salt and pepper chicken drumettes
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine egg and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add drumettes. Toss to coat.
- Combine pepper, sumac, salt and flour in a large bowl. Remove drumettes from egg mixture. Add to pepper mixture. Toss to coat. Transfer to prepared tray. Spray with oil.
- Roast drumettes, turning once, for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with chilli sauce and salad leaves.
Nutritions of Salt and pepper chicken drumettesfatContent: 277.24 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 189 milligrams cholesterol