Combine Indian and Italian with this tandoori chicken pizza recipe.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken pizza
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plain yoghurt
- 2 poached chicken breast fillets (see related recipe), thinly sliced
- 30cm round pizza base
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 40g baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped raisins
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken pizza
- Combine tandoori paste, lemon juice and half the yoghurt in a medium bowl. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C/200u00b0C fan-forced. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Place pizza base on prepared tray.
- Spread chutney over pizza base. Top with onion, spinach, chicken, raisins, almonds and cheese. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until base is crisp. Serve pizza sprinkled with coriander and dolloped with remaining yoghurt.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken pizzafatContent: 543.247 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 63 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 22 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 63 milligrams cholesterol