Marinate chicken in homemade barbecue sauce. Once youve tried it, youll never buy the store-bought version again.
The ingredient of Spicy barbecued chicken
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 (1kg) chicken lovely legs
- Lemon wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy barbecued chicken
- Combine tomato paste, garlic, chilli flakes (if using), sugar, lemon rind, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, paprika and oil in a large glass or ceramic dish. Add chicken. Toss to coat. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fanforced. Place chicken on a wire rack. Place rack over a baking dish. Roast, turning occasionally, for 35 to 45 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.
Nutritions of Spicy barbecued chickenfatContent: 165.627 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
sodiumContent: 67 milligrams cholesterol