This quick and healthy salad is delicious piled into a crusty baguette or wrap - perfect to pack for lunch!
The ingredient of Chicken, chickpea and fetta salad
- 1 large barbecue chicken
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 285g jar whole piquillo peppers, drained, rinsed, thinly sliced (see note)
- 350g jar feta
- 2 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 100g baby rocket
The instruction how to make Chicken, chickpea and fetta salad
- Remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. Shred chicken. Combine chicken, chickpeas and peppers in a large bowl.
- Drain fetta, reserving 1/2 cup oil. Combine reserved oil and vinegar in a small jug. Add to chicken mixture. Toss to combine.
- Add rocket and fetta. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, chickpea and fetta saladfatContent: 594.393 calories
saturatedFatContent: 37.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 19.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 13.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 110 milligrams cholesterol