Marinading the chicken is the secret to this Thai-inspired recipe.
The ingredient of Thai-flavoured chicken
- 1/2 cup light coconut-flavoured evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass, white part, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons ginger, finely grated
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 small fresh red chillies seeded, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 500g chicken tenderloins, flattened
- Cooked brown rice, lime wedges, steamed baby bok choy to serve
The instruction how to make Thai-flavoured chicken
- Preheat oven to moderate, 180C.
- In a bowl, combine evaporated milk, coriander, lemongrass, ginger, juice, chilli and fish sauce, mixing well. Add chicken to bowl and toss well to coat.
- Arrange chicken on a baking paper-lined baking tray and bake for 10-15 mins, until cooked through. Serve with rice, lime wedges and steamed baby bok choy.
Nutritions of Thai-flavoured chickenfatContent: