You can prepare this delicious recipe in 5 minutes and then sit back and relax while it bakes until puffed and golden.
The ingredient of Cheesy chicken and vegie pie
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 850g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Fillets, trimmed, cut into 3cm cubes
- 400g packet Birds Eye Steam Fresh Broccoli, Cauliflower & Carrots with Cheese Sauce
- 1 sheet Coles Brand Puff Pastry, just thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Coles Brand Caraway Seeds
- Steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Cheesy chicken and vegie pie
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan-forced). Heat the oil in a large frying pan over high heat. Season the chicken and cook, in 2 batches, for 5 mins or until well browned. Add the frozen vegetables and stir for 30 secs or until the sauce around the vegetables starts to thaw and coat the chicken.
- Divide the chicken mixture among four 1 1/2-cup ovenproof ramekins. Cut pastry into 4 squares. Top ramekins with pastry. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with combined seeds. Bake for 25-30 mins or until puffed and golden.
- Serve with green beans.
Nutritions of Cheesy chicken and vegie piefatContent: