Cornflakes add extra crunch to these magic shake and bake, golden-crumbed chicken drumsticks.
The ingredient of Cornflake-crumbed chicken with wedges
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1kg red royal potatoes, cut into wedges
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Olive oil spray
- Mixed salad, to serve
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Mayonnaise, to serve
The instruction how to make Cornflake-crumbed chicken with wedges
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cornflakes, paprika and parsley in a bowl. Season. Divide among two snap-lock bags. Spray chicken and potato with oil. Place chicken in one bag and potato in the other. Shake until completely coated.
- Place chicken and potato on prepared trays. Spray with oil. Bake for 50 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potato is tender. Serve with salad, lemon wedges and mayonnaise.
Nutritions of Cornflake-crumbed chicken with wedgesfatContent: