Whip up a delicious 30-minute meal the whole family will enjoy with this creamy chicken, asparagus and bean pasta dish.
The ingredient of Chicken, asparagus and bean penne
- 350g penne
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium leek, pale section only, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 500g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1 bunch asparagus, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (150g) frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled, or 1 cup (200g) drained canned cannellini beans, rinsed
- 300ml cream
- 1/2 cup (40g) parmesan, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons dill, coarsely chopped
The instruction how to make Chicken, asparagus and bean penne
- Cook the penne in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions or until al dente. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the leek and garlic, stirring, for 5 mins or until tender.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until chicken is golden brown. Add asparagus, beans and cream and reduce heat to low. Cook for 5 mins or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add the penne to the chicken mixture and toss until penne is coated and heated through. Stir in parmesan and season. Sprinkle with dill.
Nutritions of Chicken, asparagus and bean pennefatContent: 815.229 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 21 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 49 grams protein