Easy chicken pasta bakes will have kids and adults cleaning their plates!
The ingredient of Chicken pasta bakes
- 2 large (about 500g) chicken breast fillets
- 1 1/2 cups (175g) small dried penne pasta
- 260g butternut pumpkin, seeded, peeled, cut into 2cm cubes
- 1 cup (150g) frozen peas
- 1 cup (70g) broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 cups (310ml) tomato pasta sauce
- 1/2 cup (40g) coarsely grated light cheddar
The instruction how to make Chicken pasta bakes
- Preheat grill on high. Cook the chicken under grill for 6-7 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Coarsely chop and place in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta following packet directions until al dente.
- Cook the pumpkin in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes. Add the peas and broccoli and cook for a further 1 minute or until tender.
- Preheat oven to 180u00baC. Combine the chicken, pasta, pumpkin mixture and pasta sauce in a large bowl. Divide among four 2-cup (500ml) capacity ovenproof dishes. Sprinkle the cheddar over each dish. Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through.
Nutritions of Chicken pasta bakesfatContent: 426.137 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 45 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol