*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Baked chicken and leek risotto
- 60g butter
- 1 leek, thinly sliced
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into cubes
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1.25L Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/3 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tbs fresh thyme leaves
- Fresh thyme leaves, to garnish
- Freshly grated parmesan, extra
The instruction how to make Baked chicken and leek risotto
- Preheat oven to slow, 160C, and place a 5 litre ovenproof dish with a lid in the oven to warm.
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, add the leek and cook for 2 minutes or until soft.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring for 2 - 3 minutes or until it colours. Add the rice and stir so that it is well coated with butter. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the wine and stock and bring to the boil. Pour the mixture into the warm ovenproof dish and cover. Place in oven and cook for 40 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and stir through the Parmesan and thyme leaves. Season to taste. Sprinkle with extra thyme leaves and extra parmesan and serve.
Nutritions of Baked chicken and leek risottofatContent: