*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Marinated sticky chicken wings
- 1 kilo chicken wings
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
The instruction how to make Marinated sticky chicken wings
- Place chicken wings, skin side down in a large dish.
- Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Stir and blend together well. Pour over chicken wings, cover with Glad Wrap and place in fridge to marinade for one hour.
- Cook in moderate oven (180C - 350F) for half hour, then turn wings over and cook for another half hour. When golden brown, remove from oven and serve.
Nutritions of Marinated sticky chicken wingsfatContent: