*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chicken and chorizo pasta
- 40ml olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 red chillies, deseeded (optional)
- 5 large spring onions, sliced
- 2 chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
- 1 chorizo sausage, cut into cubes
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 200g mushrooms, sliced
- 500g penne rigate, cooked as per packet instructions
- 1 packet fresh basil, roughly shredded
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
The instruction how to make Chicken and chorizo pasta
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based fry pan and add the garlic and chillies and stir fry for about a minute, then add the spring onions.
- Add chicken and cook through completely, then add the chorizo and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add tin of tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes or until mushrooms start to soften. Add cooked pasta to fry pan and stir through the sauce, and add basil.
- Serve with freshly grated Parmesan over top of pasta.
Nutritions of Chicken and chorizo pastafatContent: