*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken and bacon gnocchi
- Olive oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 200g free-range chicken breast, diced
- 5 slices middle bacon
- 600ml cream
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 400g gnocchi
- 2 cups baby spinach
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken and bacon gnocchi
- In a deep fry pan, heat olive oil. Add the diced onion, garlic and mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes.
- Then add the diced chicken and bacon. Fry until cooked.
- In the meantime, boil a pot of water for the gnocchi.
- Add the cream to the bacon onion mixture. Simmer for about 2 minutes, then add the cheese.
- Add the gnocchi to the boiling water (with a dash of olive oil).
- Once the gnocchi starts to float, add the spinach to the sauce.
- Strain the gnocchi once it is cooked. Serve in a dish with the sauce poured over the top!
Nutritions of Creamy chicken and bacon gnocchifatContent: