*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Easy chicken curry
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 medium brown onion, sliced
- 5 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 bay leaves
- 20 chicken drumettes
- 250g washed potatoes (skin on), cut into 3 cm chunks
- 3 teaspoons raw sugar
- 2 teaspoons cooking salt
- 1 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 cup water, plus extra if required
The instruction how to make Easy chicken curry
- In a big fry pan mix together garlic, onion, olive oil, curry powder, pepper, ginger, bay leaves and coriander. Stir-fry on low heat until fragrant.
- Add the chicken drumlets. Keep turning the chicken drumlets until the colour changes. This is to seal in the juice.
- Add chicken stock, water, sugar, salt and potato. Stir well and simmer until the chicken is cooked and the potato is tender. Chicken and potato should absorb about 50% of the liquid. Add some extra water if necessary.
Nutritions of Easy chicken curryfatContent: