*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken pasta
- 250g penne rigate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 500g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 4 mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Chives, chopped, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh chopped
- 300ml cream
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken pasta
- Cook pasta. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbs of butter, on medium heat, in electric frying pan. Add chicken breast fillets, mushrooms, garlic, chives and a little salt.
- Cover and cook for 4 minutes stirring occasionally. Add the remaining butter, parsley, cream and pepper and finally the hot cooked pasta. Stir through to combine. Serve in warmed bowls.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken pastafatContent: