*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Paulines chicken scallopini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2 rashers bacon
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 field mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 250ml cream
- Pinch pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Paulines chicken scallopini
- Heat oil in pan. Add chicken to pan and brown both sides until almost cooked through, then remove from pan.
- Add onion, bacon, garlic and mushroom into the same pan and saute for 3-4 mins Add wine and cook off for 30 seconds. Add chicken stock and bring to the boil. Add cream and bring back to the boil. Add pepper and put chicken back in pan. Simmer for about 5-7 mins, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove chicken from pan again, turn up the heat and reduce the sauce to a nice thick consistency. Serve over the chicken.
Nutritions of Paulines chicken scallopinifatContent: