*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chicken and leek parcels
- 20g butter
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 4-5 mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup cream
- 4 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Chicken and leek parcels
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Fry the leek and garlic in the butter. Add chicken and brown.
- Add mushrooms, and fry for a minute. Add chicken stock and cream and simmer to reduce.
- Lay out the pastry on baking paper, place some chicken mix in the middle. Brush the sides with egg and fold together to make a parcel. Brush with more egg on the top and sides of the parcel.
- Place parcels onto non stick baking pan and bake till pastry is golden brown.
Nutritions of Chicken and leek parcelsfatContent: