Serve up a feast in under half an hour with these delicious warm pancetta and chicken club sandwiches.
The ingredient of Pancetta & chicken club sandwich
- 2 (about 200g each) single chicken breast fillets
- 1 tablespoon sumac (MasterFoods brand)
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 slices mild pancetta
- 125g (1/2 cup) good-quality whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 12 slices wholemeal bread, toasted
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, stone removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 8 small butter lettuce leaves
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, thinly sliced
- Hot chips, to serve
The instruction how to make Pancetta & chicken club sandwich
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with sumac, and season with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Cook half the pancetta in the same pan for 1 minute each side or until crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel. Repeat with remaining pancetta.
- Combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice chicken across the grain. Spread half the mayonnaise mixture over 4 slices of bread. Top with pancetta and avocado. Top with 4 of the remaining slices of bread and the lettuce, tomato and chicken. Top with the remaining mayonnaise mixture and bread. Cut in half and serve with hot chips, if desired.
Nutritions of Pancetta & chicken club sandwichfatContent: 599.173 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 39 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 39 grams protein