This giant chicken sub is a great idea for when you dont feel like spending too much time in the kitchen.
The ingredient of Chicken and camembert sub
- Olive oil spray
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 350g loaf Bake at Home Turkish Bread
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 100g King Island Diary camembert, thinly sliced
- 25g baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (160g) shredded barbeque chicken
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Baby rocket leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and camembert sub
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Spray a frying pan with oil. Cook zucchini over medium heat for about 1 minute on each side, or until tender. Set aside.
- Use a serrated knife to slice Turkish bread in half horizontally. Spread 1 tablespoon of tomato pesto onto each half. Layer camembert, spinach leaves, chicken and zucchini on bottom half of bread. Season with salt and pepper before replacing top half of bread.
- Loosely wrap sub in foil, leaving top exposed. Bake for 10 minutes, or until bread is crisp and cheese has melted. Slice loaf into four pieces and serve with some rocket leaves.
Nutritions of Chicken and camembert subfatContent: 390.765 calories
saturatedFatContent: 13 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 25 grams protein