The kids will love rolling up these tasty tortillas and then eating them!
The ingredient of Chicken and avocado tortilla cones
- 1 large (about 285g) skinless chicken breast
- 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup) ricotta
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 tortillas, halved
- Flesh of 1 avocado, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into batons
- A handful of baby spinach
The instruction how to make Chicken and avocado tortilla cones
- Heat a chargrill to medium and cook the chicken breast for 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta, spring onions and parsley, then season with salt and pepper. Spread each tortilla half with ricotta mixture. Slice the grilled chicken and divide among tortilla halves with some avocado, cucumber and spinach leaves. Roll each tortilla into a cone shape, tie with string and serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and avocado tortilla conesfatContent: 144.117 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 10 grams protein