Full of Mediterranean flavours, this easy chicken dish is perfect for a relaxed weeknight dinner.
The ingredient of Barbecued chicken with Greek salad
- 2 tablespoons low-fat yoghurt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- 500g chicken tenderloins, tendons removed, trimmed
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 100g baby spinach
- 100g roasted capsicum, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, roughly chopped
- 50g snow pea sprouts
- 75g low-fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives in brine
The instruction how to make Barbecued chicken with Greek salad
- Place yoghurt, 2 teaspoons lemon juice, Greek seasoning and mint in a bowl. Mix well. Add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Preheat a barbecue grill on mediumlow heat. Remove chicken from marinade and spray lightly with oil. Barbecue for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until just cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place spinach, capsicum, cucumber, sprouts, feta and olives in a bowl. Toss to combine. Divide salad among plates. Top with chicken. Drizzle with remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice. Season with pepper. Serve.
Nutritions of Barbecued chicken with Greek saladfatContent: 247.365 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 87 milligrams cholesterol