The ingredient of Lemon and thyme-roasted chicken
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, trimmed and halved
- 10 sprigs of thyme
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 x No. 18 chicken, washed, dried and trimmed
- 30g butter, melted
The instruction how to make Lemon and thyme-roasted chicken
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Place flour into an oven bag and shake to coat.
- Place 2 slices of lemon, 3 spring onions, 2 sprigs thyme, and 2 garlic cloves in the cavity of the chicken. Tie legs together with kitchen string.
- Place remaining lemon slices, spring onions, thyme, and garlic in oven bag. Brush butter over chicken skin and season with salt and pepper. Place chicken into oven bag and secure with the tie or string.
- Place bag into a roasting pan and roast for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until golden. Remove from bag and serve.
Nutritions of Lemon and thyme-roasted chickenfatContent: 595.349 calories
saturatedFatContent: 38 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 57 grams protein
sodiumContent: 240 milligrams cholesterol