*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Warm chicken salad
- 2 tablespoons herbed mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 400g chicken tenderloins
- 50g snow peas
- 100g rocket
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/3 cup basil, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
The instruction how to make Warm chicken salad
- Mix mustard, garlic and lime juice in a bowl. Add chicken, turning to coat thoroughly. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to hot. Cook chicken for 5 minutes each side. Remove from heat and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Place snow peas, rocket, tomatoes, avocado, basil and onion in a large salad bowl. Add oil and balsamic vinegar and gently toss. Arrange salad on serving plates, then top with chicken and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Warm chicken saladfatContent: