*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chicken in pepper sauce
- 1kg chicken breast fillet
- 2 teaspoons cooking salt
- 8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 teaspoons cornflour
- 4 teaspoons chicken stock powder
- 2 teaspoons raw sugar
- 4 teaspoons tinned peppercorns
The instruction how to make Chicken in pepper sauce
- Using a big frying pan, heat olive oil on medium heat.
- Mix chicken and salt well. Pan fry the chicken until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix all the sauce ingredients in small sauce pan. Bring to the boil.
- Serve the chicken with the pepper sauce.
Nutritions of Chicken in pepper saucefatContent: