*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
The ingredient of Chicken with mustard cream sauce
- 4 chicken breasts, cut in half lengthways
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 30g butter
- 2 tablespoons seeded mustard
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Chicken with mustard cream sauce
- Place flour, lemon pepper and chicken pieces into a freezer bag. Toss well to coat.
- Heat oil and butter in a frypan. Add chicken pieces and cook until browned and cooked through.
- When chicken is almost cooked, add mustard to the pan and stir for 1-2 minutes until soft and aromatic. Pour in cream. Stir and allow to reduce slightly but do not boil. Season to taste and serve with vegetables of choice or a tossed salad.
Nutritions of Chicken with mustard cream saucefatContent: