Dont go out for Thai food when you can create your own sensational green chicken curry at home in less time than it would take to drive to the restaurant.
The ingredient of Coconut chicken and lime curry
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 650g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup Maesri Thai green curry paste
- 270ml can coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Coconut chicken and lime curry
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon of oil and half the chicken. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Remove to a plate. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Add curry paste to wok. Stir-fry for 30 seconds or until aromatic. Return chicken and any juices to wok. Add coconut cream, fish sauce, brown sugar and tomatoes. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tomatoes just collapse. Stir through coriander and lime juice. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and lime wedges.
Nutritions of Coconut chicken and lime curryfatContent: 479.912 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 16 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 8 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 33 grams protein
sodiumContent: 129 milligrams cholesterol