Just six ingredients is all you need for this speedy, exciting dinner!
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken pizzas
- 4 pita bread rounds
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1/2 cup Tamar Valley Greek Style Yoghurt
- 300g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 50g snow pea sprouts
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken pizzas
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place bread on a large baking tray. Brush with 1 teaspoon oil. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine tandoori paste and 1 tablespoon yoghurt in bowl. Add chicken. Stir to coat.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a board. Thinly slice.
- Top bread with chicken, cucumber and sprouts. Drizzle with remaining yoghurt. Cut into wedges. Serve.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken pizzasfatContent: 398.891 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 64 milligrams cholesterol