With a filling of ham and cheese, and a topping of crisp crumbs, this chicken dish makes a mighty tasty meal!
The ingredient of Chicken with ham and cheese
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- 4 slices leg ham
- 100g vintage cheddar, thinly sliced
- Olive oil spray
- 4 zucchini, quartered lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 30g (1/3 cup) dried sage & onion stuffing mix
The instruction how to make Chicken with ham and cheese
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Cut each fillet horizontally, without cutting all the way through. Open out. Place between 2 sheets of freezer-proof paper. Use a rolling pin to pound until 5mm thick.
- Top half of each fillet with a slice of ham and one-quarter of cheddar. Fold over to enclose. Place on a baking tray. Spray with oil. Season. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, preheat a barbecue grill on high. Spray zucchini with oil. Cook for 2 minutes each side or until tender.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook stuffing for 2-3 minutes or until crisp. Divide chicken and zucchini among plates. Top with the stuffing.
Nutritions of Chicken with ham and cheesefatContent: 358.5 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein