This tangy chicken coleslaw is great to keep in the fridge for lunch in a hurry.
The ingredient of Honey-soy chicken coleslaw
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (see tip)
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely shredded (see note)
- 1/2 green cabbage, finely shredded (see note)
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup honey soy salad dressing
- Pita bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Honey-soy chicken coleslaw
- Heat a small frying pan over low heat. Add sesame seeds. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 30 seconds to 1 minute or until golden. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Combine chicken, cabbages, carrot, green onions and snow peas in a large bowl. Pour over dressing. Toss to combine. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve salad with pita bread.
Nutritions of Honey-soy chicken coleslawfatContent: 462.704 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 99 milligrams cholesterol