Whip up these delicious high tea sandwiches in super fast time to create an elegant afternoon tea.
The ingredient of Chicken and tarragon sandwiches
- 2 tablespoons whole egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cooked chicken breast fillet, finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 1/2 green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 6 large slices wholemeal bread
- 40g butter, softened
The instruction how to make Chicken and tarragon sandwiches
- Combine mayonnaise and sour cream in a bowl. Add chicken, celery, onion and tarragon. Stir until well combined. Season.
- Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with butter. Leaving a 1cm border, spread about 1/3 cup chicken mixture onto 3 slices. Top with remaining 3 bread slices, butter-side down.
- Using a 5cm round cutter, cut 3 rounds, twisting, from each sandwich. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken and tarragon sandwichesfatContent: 158.696 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4.3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 5.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 33 milligrams cholesterol