The ingredient of Seasoned chicken with rosemary potatoes
- 2 large (about 500g) sebago (washed) potatoes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed fresh continental parsley leaves
- 1 brown onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 (500g) single chicken breast fillets
- 185ml (3/4 cup) fresh orange juice
- 1 bunch English spinach, stems removed, leaves washed
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Seasoned chicken with rosemary potatoes
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Cut potatoes into 3cm-wide wedges. Place on a baking tray. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons of oil, toss to coat. Cook for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with rosemary. Cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, place parsley, onion and garlic in bowl of a food processor, and process until finely chopped. Use a sharp knife to cut a horizontal slit in each chicken fillet from centre towards edge in thicker end (dont cut all the way through). Open so chicken sits flat, spread narrow end with parsley mixture. Roll up to enclose. Secure with toothpicks.
- Heat orange juice in a small non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and simmer, covered, for 7-8 minutes or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Remove toothpicks, cover with foil.
- Steam spinach over saucepan of simmering water for 2-3 minutes or until wilted. Cut chicken across grain into slices. Place spinach on plates, top with chicken, serve with potatoes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Seasoned chicken with rosemary potatoesfatContent: 286.322 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol